NDJumpStart: Money Sen$e Video Conte$t
Here’s how it works!
Create a 1–2 minute YouTube video based on one of these Money Sen$e topics.
- Money Mistakes Young People Make
- Needs vs Wants, What’s the Difference?
- Why are Budgets Beneficial?
Need some ideas? Visit: http://www.ndjumpstart.org/video-ideas
Email your YouTube video entry by Nov. 18 to email@example.com. A committee will select the top five videos, which will then be displayed at www.ndjumpstart.org and voted on by the public Dec. 5-16. (Tell your friends to vote!) The winner will be announced Dec. 21.
- The winner will receive a $1,000 college scholarship!
- Must be a ND high school senior who will be attending college in fall 2017.
- Create a short 1–2 minute YouTube video relating to Money Sen$e. (Please introduce yourself in the video)
- The ND Jump$tart Board and/or judging committee has the right to disqualify videos deemed unacceptable.
- Deadline for submission: Nov. 18, 2016.
- Video participants agree and authorize the ND Jump$tart, or anyone authorized by ND Jump$tart, the use of any and all images that have been taken of the participant and/or friends/family without compensation to the participant. Participants agree that the ND Jump$tart Coalition may use such videos with or without the participant’s name for any lawful purpose, including purposes of publicity, illustration, advertising and web content.
- The winning video becomes the property of ND Jump$tart Coalition. In order to receive the scholarship, the winner will submit the video file.
Send all Questions and Entries by November 18 to:
Lance Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org.